This policy explains our data processing practices in line with GDPR compliance and your rights regarding the ways in which your personal data is used.
The Thomas F. Meagher Foundation Company Ltd. with registered Head Office at The Rectory, Bell Heights, Kenmare, Co. Kerry is committed to compliance with the new GDPR coming into effect on May 25th 2018 in order to protect the rights of the Data Subject.
This document explains our data processing practices in line with GDPR compliance and your rights regarding the ways in which your personal data is used.
Under REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) you have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the Thomas F. Meagher Foundation Ltd. will respect that right.
Use of your information and your preferences
We will use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you news and latest updates about the Thomas F. Meagher Foundation, events and services in line with your contact preferences. We may contact you by post, email, telephone and SMS for these purposes as specified in your preferences on sign up.
If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you have the right to ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.