The Thomas F. Meagher Foundation’s Awards and Scholarship Programme has been held annually since 2016. This education programme allows students from registered schools to enter the Kerry Group Awards and Scholarship Programme. This allows students the chance to win an Award or the overall top prize of a Scholarship.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition is open to all students from registered schools who take part in Flag Day 2020.
- Students must enter the competetion as individuals.
- Entries must be based on the topic “WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE IN IRELAND IN 2020 AND WHAT DOES THE FLAG'S MESSAGE OF PEACE MEAN TO ME”.
5. The deadline for entries is Monday April 15th, 2020
Entries can be made in any of the following formats:
- Video (No longer than 2 minutes)
- Typed Essay (No londger than 500 Words)
Special Award for events held for Flag Day 2020.
To enter submit one page outlind activities alonside photographs/video where possible.
This outline could include;
- Knowledge demonstrated of the history of the Flag and commitment to the message of the Thomas F. Meagher Foundation of pride in, respect for the Flag and active citizenship including activities you/your class/your school took part in to celebrate flag day on March 15th, 2020.
- Details of the money raised by you/your class/ your school from the sale of the thomas f meagher foundation lapel pins and for what charity or project this money was raised for.