- free lapel pins to sell for any charity or project of your choice
- lesson plans devised by the History Teachers Association
- an Irish Flag which has flown from 33 The Mall
- promotional material to use on Flag Day 2020
- details on the Foundation's awards and scholarship programme
You will also receive a sample event plan as we encourage all schools to hold an event on Flag Day to ensure all students in the school feel included in the celebrations.
To assist you in your classes, we are delighted to work with the Irish Independent on lesson plans, these along with other information is available at https://tfmfoundation.ie/teaching-resources . This year we are delighted to be working with Gaisce, which allows your students earn their Bronze Award while taking part in Flag Day, below is a sample plan to follow to allow your students earn their Gaisce Award, however this can be changed in any way to suit your timetable as long as is it 13 weeks long.